Old September 24th 06, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Farrow Stephen Farrow is offline

Default Save Top Gear

SteveH wrote:
Stephen Farrow wrote:

SteveH wrote:
Stephen Farrow wrote:

The phrases "worth reading" and "by Jeremy Clarkson" do not belong in
the same sentence.
Have you actually read any of his work?
Yes I have, thank you.
The books, or the newspaper rants?

Both. He's a hack.

And you have no sense of humour.

Really? I have no sense of humour because I fail to appreciate the
burblings of a hack writer whose work cynically panders to the lowest
common denominator?

Clarkson's books and columns amply demonstrate that he wouldn't
recognise genuine wit if it sat on his face. The fact that you're
engaging in such a spirited defence of such a ****-poor excuse for a
writer strongly suggests that neither, unfortunately, would you.

--

Stephen

I've Googled till I just can't Google no more.