Old October 7th 03, 10:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Cast_Iron Cast_Iron is offline

Default Travel into central London from ....

"Tullyhubbert" wrote in message

"Terry Harper" wrote in message

Sounds like your best bet is to get one-day Travelcards from Stansted.

That
will cover your journey to London and all the travelling around that
evening, on National Rail, London Underground and buses. There may be a
family ticket available. Try the TfL travel planner for that last trip.

It
might just be OK, or it might involve night buses.

That sounds the business Terry. Can I find details of such online

anywhere?
Finally what is the TfL travel planner and can I find it (whatever it is)
online anywhere?

Ta ... John

Start at www.tfl.gov.uk follow the links and be prepared to explore