Old September 25th 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] davidmetzger0@gmail.com is offline

Default Credit cards

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
David of Broadway typed

(scratches head) What valuables am I keeping insecure by using a credit
card?

The credit card itself, and possibly the wallet in which you keep it,
which may contain other valuables.

I keep my CCs well out of reach when on the Tube, but keep my tickets handy.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.

I Have 6 pounds in cash I dont want to exchange money i need 2 pounds
for the bus to Heathrow and will prolly use the other 4 pounds for
restaurant tips my transfer to the qe2 is paid so credit card is best
way especially since ill get air miles on it

BTW how are you feeling ?