Old September 28th 06, 09:30 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.thames-valley
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Railair Heathrow-Reading CANCELLED

In message om, at
01:22:10 on Thu, 28 Sep 2006, John B remarked:
(in any case, if I paid to go on a horrible coach and then found myself
on a comfortable train instead, then I'd be delighted - all too often
this happens the other way round...)

A bus, plus an all stations stopper, doesn't sound more comfortable than
the airport coaches! And would take much longer than the coach is
scheduled to.