Old September 28th 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.thames-valley
AstraVanMan AstraVanMan is offline

Default Railair Heathrow-Reading CANCELLED

"Roland Perry" wrote:
(in any case, if I paid to go on a horrible coach and then found myself
on a comfortable train instead, then I'd be delighted - all too often
this happens the other way round...)

A bus, plus an all stations stopper, doesn't sound more comfortable than
the airport coaches! And would take much longer than the coach is
scheduled to.

I don't know why they didn't, but surely they could have used the Heathrow
Connect service - a direct rail link to Hayes + Harlington from Heathrow.

--
"For want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died."