Old September 28th 06, 05:06 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.local.thames-valley
Peter Masson Peter Masson is offline

Default Railair Heathrow-Reading CANCELLED

"allan tracy" wrote

I know I can't be alone in my choice, as the railway will certainly
sell you a ticket for via Paddington into Heathrow.

It won't sell me one, unless someone else is paying. The coach, or Turbo to
Hayes then service bus, or Turbo to Hayes then Heathrow Connect are
comparable in journey time and much better value for money. Another
alternative is SWT to Feltham then service bus.

Peter