Old September 28th 06, 11:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Newbie in need of help!

Poldie wrote:
AndreaC wrote:
Also, can two people share one Oyster travelcard so that if I had a
zones 1-4, himself could use it on the days I'm not going to work
from his place if he didn't fancy cycling to work (which is what
he usually does)

Yes.

No. Pity you chose to contradict Paul C., who posted an hour before
you, without any explanation. To quote from page 3 of TfL's "Get the
most out of your Oyster card" leaflet: "If you have a Travelcard/Bus
Pass on your Oyster card it is for your use only so you cannot let
someone else use it." However, "You can let a friend or someone else,
use your card, if you only use Oyster to pay as you go."

[The punctuation is TfL's!]

--
Richard J.