Old September 29th 06, 11:16 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Alex Heney Alex Heney is offline

Default Kengestion Ken is at it again

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:54:14 +0100, "Ian F."
wrote:

"Earl Purple" wrote in message
oups.com...

Brompton is an area in SW London fairly near to Chelsea.

There's an oratory, a cemetery and a road all called Brompton, but I've
never heard anyone refer to an area called Brompton, and I've lived in
south London for over 50 years.

Well I have heard of one particular employment agency who are based
there called "the Brompton Barrow Boys" (their reputation as "wide
boys" is second to none in the agency business).

And streetmap finds it
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=527500&y=179500&z=3&sv=527500,179500
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager