Old October 7th 03, 08:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adam Adam is offline

Default 'Good service' on the tube

Hi all-

Is it me, or is the whole 'good service' thing going on at the tube at
the moment annoying as hell? A good service to me would mean trains
every 1-2 minutes on all lines, drivers that do good, useful and clear
p.a. announcements and good value tickets !! Surely 'normal service'
would suffice! I bet this is part of TfL's scheme to differentiate the
new TfL tube from the old LUL management, but it just seems shallow to
me.

Any comments??

Adam