Old October 7th 03, 09:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robert Woolley Robert Woolley is offline

Default 'Good service' on the tube

On 7 Oct 2003 13:53:22 -0700, (Adam) wrote:

Hi all-

Is it me, or is the whole 'good service' thing going on at the tube at
the moment annoying as hell? A good service to me would mean trains
every 1-2 minutes on all lines, drivers that do good, useful and clear
p.a. announcements and good value tickets !! Surely 'normal service'
would suffice! I bet this is part of TfL's scheme to differentiate the
new TfL tube from the old LUL management, but it just seems shallow to
me.

Any comments??

Adam

If your line regularly has problems, I suspect a normal service would
involve problems.

In the case a good service would be services running as per the
schedule.

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk