Old September 30th 06, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Carry too much on tube

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 09:31:55 +0100, Christian Hansen
wrote:

There are rules against bicycles at certain times of day and on certain lines.
Why not a "Backpacks must be carried" rule?

To which the (smart arse) answer is "I am carrying it - on my back".

To be fair there have been plenty of posters and signs on the trains
asking people to be considerate when travelling with backpacks and to
take care if they move suddenly because of the risk of swiping someone.
--
Paul C