Old September 30th 06, 02:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default 'Mystery Travellers'

On 30 Sep 2006 06:41:52 -0700, "
wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

You might be moderately interested to know that the 295 is to get a
night bus service. In addition it looks like the 28 will become 24 hour
as well (on its current route thus replacing the N28) with the N31 being
increased in frequency to cover the bit to Camden.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/buses/download...est-london.pdf

Many thanks for the link, Paul!

No problem. I only found it myself a couple of days ago but it's
actually nice to see this stuff getting published via the net. If only
all bus consultation material was.

Fascinating stuff- I had no idea about any of these proposals, despite
being a member of L.O.T.S.!

Many of the changes are being phased in over the next couple of months
with the more major London General and Metroline stuff early in the New
Year. The most recent Service Change Bulletin has got dates where before
nothing was firmed up.

LOTS tend not to publish until they are sure that certain items will
proceed although the first set of proposals were in TLB a number of
months ago.
--
Paul C