Old October 7th 03, 09:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Acrosticus Acrosticus is offline

Default Bounds Green to Heathrow

From: "Cast_Iron"
Date: 07/10/2003 13:37 GMT Daylight Time

Careful "Acrosticus" has a record of being deliberately argumentative and
then disappearing for weeks on end.

But only because I comment upon topics I know something about.Unfortunately
however, you (possibly with a view to a magistracy or membership of a local
authority perhaps?) appear to seek an omnipresence here and believe that gives
you credibility.

Both magistrate's benches and local council chambers have frequent vacancies
for people bone-headed enough to shamelessly venture opinions on topics they
know "F" all about in the way that you do (try the bench first though, you
don't need to go through the trauma of an election for that one), so why not
apply there instead of troubling us with your arrogance? Then you could bang
people up for six months on the strengrh of your misguided opinions, should
you get one of these "Commissions of the Peace" things that tell everyone
you're a crook on the make (except the Magistrates Association has banned the
use of "JP" as a post-nominal designation, sadly)!