Old September 30th 06, 10:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default London to Brighton in 2 minutes

Richard J. wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/webcom/lonbri.php

Took a while to load but rather fun to watch.

Thanks, Paul. It's a better quality image than others of that sort.
However, Internet Explorer crashed on me about two-thirds of the way to
Brighton. Will try again later. Anyone else have a similar problem?

Yes, but then I tried to download the movie file directly:
http://www.lobsterpictures.tv/movies/lob_bri_web.mov

And that one works when I play it in QuickTime.

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451