Old October 2nd 06, 09:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default Gold Card scheme

In newsp.tgscrncum4iaeb@dell,
Fig typed:

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 23:41:33 +0100, martyn dawe
wrote:

In message , Bob Wood
writes
In newsp.tgrcqberm4iaeb@dell,
Fig typed:
An earlier post pointed to the tfl t&cs which mentioned, in para
6.6.3, "You must present the Gold Record Card when you wish to buy
a concessionary fare ticket under the terms of the Gold Card
scheme." What is this "Gold Card scheme" and where can I find
information on
"concessionary fare tickets" or any other benefits of owning a Gold
Card?
TIA

https://www.trainsfares.co.uk/season...d_benefits.asp

I think its an annual season ticket !

It appears to come with an annual season ticket! But that still
doesn't tell me what the 'benefits' are.

The benefits are listed at the URL which I gave and which appears above.
What else would you expect from a page that is headed "Gold Card Leisure
Beneifts"?

--
Bob