Old October 2nd 06, 09:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default Gold Card scheme

In newsp.tgscorqkm4iaeb@dell,
Fig typed:
On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:10:30 +0100, Bob Wood
wrote:

In newsp.tgrcqberm4iaeb@dell,
Fig typed:
An earlier post pointed to the tfl t&cs which mentioned, in para
6.6.3, "You must present the Gold Record Card when you wish to buy a
concessionary fare ticket under the terms of the Gold Card scheme."

What is this "Gold Card scheme" and where can I find information on
"concessionary fare tickets" or any other benefits of owning a Gold
Card?
TIA

https://www.trainsfares.co.uk/season...d_benefits.asp

I found that one too, using Google. Doesn't really tell me much
though.

There is no more to tell you. The benefits are listed there.

--
Bob