Old October 2nd 06, 01:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Carry too much on tube

vtk wrote:

The rule should be, if your journey is not to/from work or totally necessary
then you should not travel at peak time.

My journey, with luggage, is to and from work. It occurs once a week
in each direction.

The Tube is not just for daily commuting. Indeed, when I was doing so
I avoided it like the plague and used buses instead; the only reason I
don't do that now is that it takes a very long time and about 3 buses
to get Euston to LCY without using Tube and DLR.

Neil