Old October 2nd 06, 08:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Frimberley Peter Frimberley is offline

Default Expanded Thames Clipper Service

On 2 Oct 2006 07:32:45 -0700, "Rob" wrote:

MIG wrote:
Neil Williams wrote:
Rob wrote:

I hope the association with the Dome doesnt end up cursing the Clipper
service

As do I - used it once or twice and it's great. It would be good if
TfL bought a load of new boats themselves and made it a full part of
the Travelcard system.

Neil

They could restore the Cutty Sark to use, and then it really would be a
clipper service ...

Id like to see Lightning Clipper, ideally a really fast boat doing a
Woolwich to Putney service

Rob

The river wildlife and embankments probably don't share your
enthusiasm.