Old October 5th 06, 03:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Congestion charge questions

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Colum Mylod wrote:

On 5 Oct 2006 01:07:55 -0700, wrote:

Colum Mylod wrote:

The extension will include zone 2 so your fears of an extension too
far are well grounded.

Impossible to have an extension too far. IMHO the boundary for the
congestion charge should be the M25, with a minimum charge of £50.

Offer that one up in a democratic system and see how it flies.

I'd vote for it.

Although ideally the zone would stop just beyond my house - otherwise it
makes it more likely that people from outside will drive in!

It could happen but only under a dictator.

I love the way that you equate your preferencs with the will of the
majority.

tom

--
see im down wid yo sci fi crew