Old October 5th 06, 09:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses,uk.rec.subterranea
charles charles is offline

Default 501 Townlink / Kelvedon Hatch bunker

In article . com,
none wrote:

Ken wrote:
On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 08:38:11 -0500, "Tristán White"
wrote:

(b) is there a 501 Townlink timetable I can see online? I Googled it,
and found nothing useful

On the Essex CC site - try
http://www.essexcc.gov.uk/applicatio...lanner/bus.htm

Putting up a huge sign advertising "Secret Bunker" always makes me
smile. On the subject of signs there is one at Northampton General
Hospital that says "Family Planning Centre. Use rear entrance".

or the one in Edinburgh: Warriston Crematorium - One Way Street.

--
From KT24 - in "Leafy Surrey"

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.11