Old October 6th 06, 07:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] ashinmaracaibo@gmail.com is offline

Default Memo to Northern Line Controller

But how would going one extra stop and then detraining avoid any
hold up? It would just mean the hold up would be delayed by a couple of
minutes.

Why do I think someone doesn't know the track layout at East Finchley?

Hey thats why I was asking! The basic answer would have to be, there
is a reason. Whether its obvious to punters or not, LU aren't going to
cause chaos just for fun.

Like its been said, it was quite possibly a defective train, and in
such instances it would be unsafe to keep the train in customer service.