Old October 9th 03, 12:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Britains Crap Roads, Answers wanted

(Jeff Lewis UK) wrote the following in:
om

How about spending some of the money that is currently being
extorted from car drivers on something completely radical like
building new underground roads similar to the ones in Bruges
Belgium.

I think something altogether less radical would be much more helpful.
How about Newham council spending money on resurfacing **** roads (like
the road to my house, which seems to be about one step above a dirt
track) and fixing potholes, rather than using it to create completely
new road hazards (speed bumps) that damage cars and make roads much
more difficult to cycle along.

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.