Old October 6th 06, 09:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Congestion charge questions

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:58:22 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

It could happen but only under a dictator.

I love the way that you equate your preferencs with the will of the
majority.

Ken said his consultancy sessions were to comply with rules but he had
already made his mind up beforehand - CC, ShepherdsRd tram, quite a
few others too. Is that not being dictatorial? He has the power and
feels fully confident in exercising it in a brash manner. It's his
personality. Maybe that can be a force for good but the danger is
he'll go off the rails (on topic pun) eventually. I wish he was just
that bit more "democratic".

Usenet, the home of opinions and preferences. Just like yours for
having the CC at your front door.

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com