Old October 6th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default http://maps.google.co.uk/

"Thunderbug" typed

Between us on this NG, we ought to be able to pin it down to a
date.

When was the work done to Ruislip Manor tube station? The hoardings on the
westbound platform are still up in the Google photos and the banking fresh
bare soil/earth - may help to date the photos

http://tinyurl.com/rydz4

I still went to choir at the time, so it would be before summer 2005
(possibly winter 2004-5).

I see the photo of the patch around my home (HA8 5LW) is still the
ancient one that predates my next-door neighbours' extension in 2002 and
the BACS building is still standing. live.local has more recent images.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.