Old October 6th 06, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses,uk.rec.subterranea
Nick Pedley Nick Pedley is offline

Default 501 Townlink / Kelvedon Hatch bunker

"Tristán White" wrote in message
. 109.145...
Thanks ALL of you for your helpful links, info on Shires & Essex and
timetables and the like. THANK YOU.

I would suggest taking the Tube from Stratford to Epping (30 minutes)
and then the 501 towards Brentwood (about 20 minutes).

I can get a One train from Stratford to Brentwood and get the 501 from
there too. I guess that's faster? or maybe not.

TBH, it's probably a little bit quicker your way. Definite upside is that
the bus stops on the right side of the road for the bunker when coming from
Brentwood.

Nick P