Old October 7th 06, 01:06 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Session Ticket from Reading to Paddington

Joyce Whitchurch wrote:
Mizter T wrote:

...and you can find out the prices of any monthly or longer season
tickets to your hearts content.

I love this bugmenot site! "Welcome, notyou", is the new message from
www.trainsfares.co.uk.

Sadly, the site itself turns out to be complete tripe and it doesn't
work with Firefox. So, in desperation, I'll turn to the assembled
scribes of uk.railway.

Trainsfares always used to work, last used it a fortnight ago. It looks
completely screwed now though, no images etc, doesn't recognise logged
in user.

Konqueror allows you to click a link bu tsome get some strange 404
message from some minor web server -- "Internet Information Services
(IIS)"

Also says "If you cannot view this page please phone this number: 0870
010 1296", which is tempting if it wasn't a premium rate number.

Southern railway (linked) works, as does
http://www.trainsfares.co.uk/season/...p?sitecode=SWT

The OP's original question was:

Does anyone knows how much a session ticket cost from Reading to
Central London. Basically I want to travel from Reading - Paddington -
London Barbicon and I want to estimate my cost of travel per month.

Has anyone at u.r got access to a current NFM and can calculate the
price of a monthly season?

RDG-LDN (PAD or WAT) £292.70
RDG-Z1256 £338.00