Old October 7th 06, 01:12 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John B John B is offline

Default Session Ticket from Reading to Paddington

Joyce Whitchurch wrote:
I love this bugmenot site! "Welcome, notyou", is the new message from
www.trainsfares.co.uk.

Sadly, the site itself turns out to be complete tripe and it doesn't
work with Firefox. So, in desperation, I'll turn to the assembled
scribes of uk.railway.

The OP's original question was:

Does anyone knows how much a session ticket cost from Reading to
Central London. Basically I want to travel from Reading - Paddington -
London Barbicon and I want to estimate my cost of travel per month.

Has anyone at u.r got access to a current NFM and can calculate the
price of a monthly season?

I think the only monthly season that'll get the OP to Barbican is a
Reading - z1-6, at £338.00.

London Terminals costs £292.70 - will that allow the OP to go anywhere
other than Waterloo and Paddington whence the City might be walkable
(e.g. Cannon Street)? Doubt it, but can't quite face looking that one
up in the Routing Guide this morning...

--
John Band
john at johnband dot org