Old October 7th 06, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Session Ticket from Reading to Paddington

Joyce Whitchurch wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

...and you can find out the prices of any monthly or longer season
tickets to your hearts content.

I love this bugmenot site! "Welcome, notyou", is the new message from
www.trainsfares.co.uk.

Sadly, the site itself turns out to be complete tripe and it doesn't
work with Firefox. So, in desperation, I'll turn to the assembled
scribes of uk.railway.

Hmm, I've just gone directly to the URL I originally quoted [1] (for
the Southern branded season ticket service), using Firefox, and it all
works fine.

https://www.southernrailway.trainsfares.co.uk/

The Southern branded online season ticket service and the SWT one are
of course just two frontends to the same system.