Old October 7th 06, 02:14 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] ashinmaracaibo@gmail.com is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

Man I'm sorry to hear about that!

What you've said reminds me of something I read a few months ago.
Evidently research suggests that if you're on a train and someone moves
to attack you, and there's just one other person/group of people on the
carriage with you, they're far more likely to jump to your defense than
anyone on a crowded train, who will sit and wait for someone else to
step up.

Its unfortunate what you went through, its something that happens all
too often as part of modern life. One of the hazards of late night
travel is that chances are increased that you will meet someone who has
been on something of a bender, and sometimes this can cause grief for
us innocent travellers.