Old October 7th 06, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Joyce Whitchurch Joyce Whitchurch is offline

Default Session Ticket from Reading to Paddington

Mizter T wrote:

Hmm, I've just gone directly to the URL I originally quoted [1] (for
the Southern branded season ticket service), using Firefox, and it all
works fine.

https://www.southernrailway.trainsfares.co.uk/

I've tried that one too but all I get is "HTTP Error 404"....

One of these days, someone will invent a system that allows computer
users all over the world to communicate with each other and share
information. Till then, I s'pose we're stuck with National Rail
Enquiries. :-(
--
Joyce Whitchurch, Stalybridge, UK