Old October 7th 06, 09:21 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

On 7 Oct 2006 06:26:54 -0700, "jonmorris"
wrote:

On board the 0036 First Capital Connect service from Kings Cross to
Peterborough, Friday 6th October 2006 (Saturday morning), I was
assaulted after getting off the train at Hatfield station. No serious
injury fortunately, but I'm more angry with the way it was allowed to
happen.

Interesting, as there was also a kerfuffle on the 21:34 from
Blackfriars, while it was in the station, on Tuesday, 3rd. They called
the police, who were there within 5 minutes, and the total delay to
the train was about 15 minutes before we could leave for Brighton.
While waiting, someone who had obviously been involved came through
our carriage, kicking the door to the corridor connection open
violently, and hitting the knee of the passenger sitting adjacent. .

It obviously pays to keep your head down when trouble flares up.
--
Terry Harper
Website Coordinator, The Omnibus Society