Old October 7th 06, 09:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Heathrow to Blackheath?

Jkf wrote:

Thank you so much for your help. I am amazed, and delighted [...]

.... and possibly ever so slightly disturbed?! ;-) ...

[...] that so
many people took the time to try and figure this one out for me! I'm
working on it!

Joanne

Apols for referring to you as a he - I saw JKF and thought you were
possibly the somewhat confused ghost of Camelot who'd got their
initials muddled up, hence I erroneously assigned you the male gender.

You could always try these boys...

http://www.virgin.com/subsites/virginlimobike/link.html

....it's out of their normal hours but they're "open to queries" about
out of hours jobs, presumably so long as your purse is open for them to
take out a fat wedge of notes!

I'd offer you a lift myself, but my bike doesn't go that fast,
something to do with it being powered by my legs or something.