Old October 7th 06, 10:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Heathrow to Blackheath?

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

My only comment on the above would be that Waterloo and Waterloo
East will be busy. A better explanation of the relationship and link
between the Waterloo Stations would help a stranger as it's not that
obvious and I've always found big main line stations to be moderately
bewildering places the first time I've ever used them - whether in the
UK or elsewhere. That's partly why I went into such excruciating detail
in my first response - trying to make an "alien" environment as
understandable as possible.

Not a consideration with the Southwark-Waterloo East connection though,
surely? Doesn't it connect with the other end of the Waterloo East
platforms?

--
Colin Rosenstiel