Old October 7th 06, 11:27 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
TBirdFrank TBirdFrank is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

It provides, sadly, the best reason for having your own private
transport if you are out late at night, or arranging to travel in a
group.

As a bloke I never worried about travelling, late or exceedingly early
hours when younger, but as a dad, if my daughter's college activities
require her to be on campus late I would rather she gets a B & B up
there rather than taking a Preston M/cr - Manchester Hadfield late at
night.

And they call this progress ........... sheeesh!