Old October 8th 06, 12:12 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ralph Diehl Ralph Diehl is offline

Default http://maps.google.co.uk/

Yes, I abandoned that object for about the same reason.

I'm playinng with the shadow of the tate modern chimney now, it's a bunch
clearer. Somebody said it was about 11am, it's not quite 11:30am according
to the angle I got.

I'm trying to remember the distance down to the river (how many feet lower
the river level is from the base of chimney), it's been nearly a year since
I was last there. (I live about 6K miles away from it)

RED

Except that you can't see how long it is, because it ends somewhere in