Old October 8th 06, 08:00 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ken Ward Ken Ward is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

"TBirdFrank" wrote in message
ups.com...
It provides, sadly, the best reason for having your own private
transport if you are out late at night, or arranging to travel in a
group.

As a bloke I never worried about travelling, late or exceedingly early
hours when younger, but as a dad, if my daughter's college activities
require her to be on campus late I would rather she gets a B & B up
there rather than taking a Preston M/cr - Manchester Hadfield late at
night.

And they call this progress ........... sheeesh!

I wouldn't expect any problems on Local Trains, they are for Local People.

--
Ken Ward

"Society for the production of Maritime Reefs using MerseyRail 142's"
(For membership email... )
"Leave the Mobile Phone at home day Oct 25th 2006"