Old October 8th 06, 03:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

On 8 Oct 2006 05:18:23 -0700, "jonmorris"
wrote:
To clarify a few more things;

2) BTP at Kings Cross, where I've been asked to go next week to make a
full statement, confirmed the two people would have been security
guards (she mentioned the name of the company, but I don't remember it)
on contract with First Capital Connect.

I wonder what the guards are employed for. Wouldn't they have been
more use patrolling the train (and checking tickets if trained to do
so) rather than just waiting for trouble?
--
Peter Lawrence