Old October 8th 06, 05:41 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Walter Mann Walter Mann is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

"jonmorris" wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:

2) BTP at Kings Cross, where I've been asked to go next week to make a
full statement, confirmed the two people would have been security
guards (she mentioned the name of the company, but I don't remember it)
on contract with First Capital Connect.

In all honesty, while this was obviously a very unpleasant journey, the
fact that the train carried two security guards is, to me, rather
reassuring. I'd prefer to have two trained security gaurds on hand than just
one old-fashioned railway guard. And, to be fair to them, they do seem to
have resolved the situation promptly and without major incident.

[Granted, you may have been put in a tricky situation at Hatfield, but your
account isn't exactly clear about whether you (or they) were forced to leave
the train unwillingly, or just allowed to terminate your journey as
planned.]

Walter Mann