Old October 8th 06, 08:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

Walter Mann wrote:

In all honesty, while this was obviously a very unpleasant journey, the
fact that the train carried two security guards is, to me, rather
reassuring. I'd prefer to have two trained security gaurds on hand than just
one old-fashioned railway guard.

I wouldn't, as many low-wage security guards are just legalised thugs
without the requisite people skills. A professional railwayman would
be by far my preference, yet better would be two of them.

Neil