Old October 8th 06, 08:28 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
jonmorris jonmorris is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

Bob wrote:
BTP are running a survey about crime on the railway. You should forward
your observations.

I will.

Of course, I have no complaint about BTP here - they weren't involved
at all (which IS the problem - they weren't even notified until I told
them later). Since I've called them, they have given me a reference and
called me back to check I am okay. In due course, I am going to them to
make a formal statement.

Jonathan