Old October 9th 06, 12:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Student Oyster discount scheme

Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:

Am I alone in thinking the current student discount scheme on TfL is a mess,
both in the application and the discount available?

I don't have any experience of the Student scheme but I can certainly
say it's far better than what went before it - which was no discounts
for students in London at all whatsoever. Cheaper or free travel for
youngsters and discounts for students are really significant gains IMO,
all courtesy of Mr Livingstone, even if I'm not entirely sure aout
whether 100% free bus travel is a good idea.