Old October 9th 06, 02:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Student Oyster discount scheme

Tom Anderson wrote:

UCL's main problem last year was that it had fewer application forms than
students - at least once the first wave of people who'd messed up their
form went back for a fresh one. Why on earth can't you get the forms from
a tube station, or download them online? I haven't seen the online
registration this year, but that sounds like a step in the right
direction.

Sounds familiar - QMUL has run out of forms before. They're issued on
request (rather than putting out a rack) but we still go through a lot.