Old October 10th 06, 08:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default ELLX uses for Broad Street route

In message .com, Kev
writes

I would like to be proved wrong, and my guess is that it will be a
qualified success, but I can't see how the billions being spent can be
justified. Not when you consider what the billions could be spent on.

I don't think "billions" are being spent - phase 1 was costed at one
billion (the other two phases considerably less). The relative cheapness
of the scheme (in urban rail terms) was always one of its attractions.

--
Paul Terry