Old October 10th 06, 10:20 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Chris Johns Chris Johns is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, wrote:

As there was a child involved I would have called the police in any
case. I'm not sure that pulling the alarm achieved much. Why did you
choose that course of action?

If the woman involved was the child's mother, I doubt it was the first or
will be the last time that the child had witnessed such actions or
behaviour. So, another generations' worth of this sort of behaviour to
look forward to.
--
Chris Johns