Old October 10th 06, 01:00 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
notbresson notbresson is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

That's what we need - quick summary discouragement. These guys are very
brave when they are in the ascendant, but put 'em down and they stay
down.

Totally agree.
That's how they have been dealt with at least for the last few
enerations - until recently.
Lets reclaim publicly used space for the vast majority of ordinary decent
people to come and go as they please without running the gauntlet of the
yobs.