Old October 10th 06, 04:05 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
notbresson notbresson is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

"Chris Johns" wrote in message
al...
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, notbresson wrote:

Lets reclaim publicly used space for the vast majority of ordinary decent
people to come and go as they please without running the gauntlet of the
yobs.

How do we do it tho?

A point to ponder is also this :is the "yob" contigent on the increase, or
is it just the speed of information now makes the problem seem worse?
--
Chris Johns

Not to believe there is nothing to be done.
eg don't believe that if you physically restrain, with minimum force
necessary, a child/youth from assaulting or harassing you or your neighbour
you will be charged with assault.
eg I have removed youths' legs from seats when I or my companion want to sit
in the next seat or opposite.
Persuade parents not to condone anti social and criminal activity by their
children by telling them that such behaviour is out of order.
Yes it is easier said than done and some courage is needed but the
alternative is intolerable.