Old October 10th 06, 08:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default "44% of pedestrians use the Tube map to navigate around London"

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Paul Corfield wrote:

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:47:54 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Tue, 9 Oct 2006, Mizter T wrote:

BBC News "Bid to make London walk-friendly"

What I find particularly ironic about the directional information for
the exhibition is that there appears to be no recognition of things
called buses. [...]

The info provided for the Cycle Show at Excel was equally poor and yet
that was an event supported by TfL. Most odd.

Call me insane, but could this possibly be because they expected people to
get there by bike?

tom

--
Who would you help in a fight, Peter van der Linden or Bill Gates?