Old October 11th 06, 07:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] timburford@onetel.net is offline

Default Probably stupid routing question - London, Cambridge and Norwich

Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
you should
check (I'm not on line at the moment, so can't). Also look into the
Anglia Ranger, or whatever it's called now, which is valid from
Cambridge to Norwich and puts a cap on off-peak fares.

The Anglia Ranger/Rover thingie is a day ticket (ten quid I think) so
would be ideal if you weren't staying the night in Norwich. But if you
are, it may not help much. There was talk of a five quid print-your-own
online fare from Cambridge to Liverpool St (or maybe Tottenham Hale in
your case).