Old October 11th 06, 08:39 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Thank you First, for nearly getting me killed last night.

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:08:32 +0100 someone who may be asdf
wrote this:-

Even if they drop the charges, they tend to insist on keeping the DNA
profile of the "hero" on the national database permanently.

Indeed, in England and Wales. Interestingly when police officers
were offered the "benefit" of being put on the DNA database they
refused.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh