Old October 12th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] patrick1971@gmail.com is offline

Default Unstaffed LU Stations

MIG wrote:
I didn't know that, but it leaves out other non-LUL stations served by
LU which are sometimes unstaffed, like I'm sure New Cross Gate often
is. What about Gunnersbury etc?

Exactly; what does "unstaffed" actually mean? New Cross ticket office
is shut after 8pm on weeknights (meaning no access to the only free
cashpoint in the area and passengers having to leave the station via a
narrow alleyway), but there are still staff there in the control room,
visible but inaccessible to passengers. Does that count as staffed or
unstaffed? And yes, I know it's not an LUL station.

Patricl